A key resource for our clients is BOS’s set process. Our client’s feel comfort in being able to track each step knowing that we are all working toward the same goal. Our list of the categories but the process followed within each can keep our client moving along at a speed they need while rest assured that we are taking care of the details from small to large.
- Define Project Requirements
- Create Contact List
- Develop Timeline
- Value Engineer to Maximize Client Savings
- Provide Manufacturer Options
- Develop Initial Budget
- Refine Specifications As Needed
- Check Lead Times to Include Fabrics and Special Products
- Confirm Building Conditions (Docks, Elevators, Required Protection, et. al.)
- Confirm Permit Requirements
- Gain Understanding of Power and Core Locations with Building Electrician
- Field Measure to Guarantee Critical Hold Dimensions
- Order Product
- Issue Timeline w/ Guaranteed Milestones
- Develop Client On-Line BOSaic Portal for Status Reports, Drawings, etc.
- Review Acknowledgements for Accuracy and Ship Dates
- Create Working Drawings in Tandem w/ Design Firm and Contractor
- Work w/ Manufacturers to Schedule Trucks and Product Delivery Schedules
- Provide all COI and Permit Requirements
- Create Detailed Installation Documents
- Receive Product and Verify Accuracy; Check for Damages/Shortages
- Coordinate Low Voltage and Electrical Contractors
- Maintain Daily Contact and Updates
- Coordinate Trash Removal/Dumpster Exchange and Usage
- Communicate Punch List Issues Immediately
- Provide Weekly Update on Punch List
- Update CAD Drawings to Reflect A-Built Conditions; Post on BOSaic
- Complete Punch List Items
- Provide Product Orientation
- Offer Advisory Options on Post-Move-In Client Needs
- Provide Detailed Invoices
- Issue Client Satisfaction Survey
- Coordinate Decommissioning of Existing Furniture
- BOS to Remove the Furniture at a Revenue Neutral or a Trade-In Value
- Continue to Nurture a Long-Term Client Relationship
BOS is one of America’s premier office furniture dealers with locations in Illinois and Florida. For almost 70 years, we have been inspiring great places to work, live, heal, govern and learn.
Quality new and used furniture, a digital agency, union and non-union installation firms – experience 360º workspace services with BOS Holdings.
Working at a computer all day doesn’t have to take a toll on your mind and body. Discover a better way to work with “The Movement Mindset” from BOS.